Visugate is your first port of call for visual impairment information. It will allow you to:
- Search or browse quality information from all of the leading visual impairment organisations in the UK and beyond
- Access online learning resources on visual impairment
- Join an online community of people with an interest in visual impairment issues
- Customise the service to best meet your needs
Visugate is a National Library for the Blind service. Find out more about the NLB.
Visugate is funded by the New Opportunities Fund. Find out more about the New Opportunities Fund.
A number of organisations are contributing to the Visugate project by providing existing and new information for the service. Find out more about the contributors to Visugate.
Visugate is supported by Vision 2020 UK.
- Atlanta LASIK vision correction